Monday 18 January 2016

My Womb Was Damaged When I Was 17,I Don't Know How To Tell My Husband














 It has been 11 years since I got married, my husband is expecting to have kids by now but nothing has happened. The pressure is mounting from his family and friends to do something about it.
He has been giving me money for treatment and check ups and I have been using the money to pay for fake results saying everything was fine with me. I know my womb was damaged at the age of 17, when I became pregnant for my uncle's friend and he took me to a quack doctor for an abortion. After the abortion I fell seriously ill and was rushed to the hospital. My family was told that I had an abortion that was not properly done that resulted to a very serious infection. The doctor said the only chance I had to live was to remove my womb. Of course my family did not hesitate to choose life for me, so my womb was taken out. 8 years later I met and fell in love with my husband, we got married after 2 years of dating. I could not bring myself to tell my husband the truth. I am now 38 years old, my husband and I have prospered and he wants to take me to Germany for diagnosis and treatment.. I am so afraid of loosing him, if he accompanies me on this trip, the truth will surely come out. Please what should I do? I really love my husband and don't want to loose himh

No comments:

Post a Comment