Friday 8 January 2016

I AM 38 YEARS OLD BUT MY FAMILY WON'T LET ME GET MARRIED





My name is Emeka and I am 38 years old, I have being trying to settle down for the past 4 years. Each time I introduce a girl to my mother and sisters they always find fault. It is either she is not from our tribe village or clan
, I live in Abuja and it is not easy to find good girls here. After 2 years of rejecting all my choices I decided they should get me a wife, I am the only male child of my family alive, so I don't want to marry a woman that they will not like. 2 years has passed since I gave them permission to get me a wife still no girl has been found for me. I decided I will not wait any longer so I picked two girls from my village who are related to friends of mine, I asked them to choose one. They are still refusing to choose, so I chose one of them and fixed a date for the wine carrying but my mother and sisters say they are not going with me. Please I am confused. Can someone tell me what is going on here, is it possible they don't want me to get married?

No comments:

Post a Comment